Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Growing pains


What a crazy 2 weeks! This week Ryan turns 5 years old and Russell graduates from High School. Next week Renae turns 16 years old! OUCH!

3 comments:

The Walters Family said...

Great work Russell!!!

Anonymous said...

I think you are a great brother.

DeeDee said...

Nice to see ya'll enter the weird world of blogging! Love you!
Ryan- sorry my card was probably late! If no one wants to take you to see Kung-fu Panda, tell 'em they have to deal with me! Someone take him, please! RussMan- I can't believe you have graduated, I remember holding you when you were just an infant, all cute and cuddly! Well, I am sure someone still finds you cuddly, I just think you are sweet and handsome now!!
And our little Renae- NO, it can't be, say it isn't so...not 16! I will be speaking with the drivers license bureau, you will have to drive for an extra 30 hours before you can get your license...glad I live in Colorado, I would seriously be worried about being on the road this weekend! Oh my, I am getting a sick feeling...hahahahahahahaha!