Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Florida
Well folks, Ryan and I finally left the western united states. We got on a plane and flew all the way to the east coast! Now here we sit in a hotel room in Orlando Florida, waiting for the rain to stop so we can go swimming or to Sea World or something. Ed needed to come for a work convention so Ryan and I tagged along. It is beautiful here, lots of green stuff everywhere and weird things growing on the trees. (moss). Ryan did pretty good on the 4 hour plane flight only sleeping for a short time. Last night we went to Pirates Dinner Adventure, it was a lot of fun with a fabulous show and good food. I even had to be the green pirate cheerleader! gag! cheerleader is not my thing. Gotta run to Walmart, need some munchies! Be back soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment