Well Ryan has lost his first tooth! One of his little bottom ones. He even pulled it out himself! First Russell and Ed tried tieing dental floss around it but all they did was get it stuck. So Ryan grabbed hold of it and yanked. Out came the tooth! he was so excited about the tooth fairy that he ran down to Renae's room the next morning and told her "the tooth fairy really does exist!" and of course he had to spend that dollar immediately!
(some day I'll figure out the picture thing and get one added here.)
love to ya'll
(some day I'll figure out the picture thing and get one added here.)
love to ya'll



1 comment:
Ryan! How fun for you. Your first loose tooth! Congrats on pulling it out by yourself! It took cousin Kyle at least a month to get his out! Great job.
It was great chatting with you Wednesday night! I miss you guys and really do wish I didn't have to house sit over Ed. Week.
Love to all!
Post a Comment